Superintendent / Managing Supervising Pharmacist– County Offaly
Location: Based in county Offaly, also accessible from neighbouring county of Westmeath
Rota: Full time, 5 days weekly
The store: Established independent community pharmacy forming a part of a franchise
The successful applicant will be joining an exceptional working environment with an established team.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the running of the pharmacy.
- Ensuring full compliance of all operating procedures.
- Reporting to store owners regularly and working closely to ensure the store is always reaching its full potential.
- Staff management –
- Building patient relationships and ensuring the store maintains a positive reputation within the community.
- Dispensing medication accurately and efficiently.
- Working with the pharmacy technicians to ensure the monthly claim is accurate and submitted on time.
- As well as other day to day duties.
What are we looking for?
- Good commercial acumen
- A strong passion for community pharmacy and ensuring a pharmacy always reaches its full potential
- An ability to display leadership while continuing to maintain positive colleague relations.
- Organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately.
- Capable of working under own initiative.
- Good IT & communication skills
- A valid PSI registration with eligibility to act as a superintendent pharmacist (You will be assisted in the completion of all relevant superintendent documents by the superintendent pharmacist of the franchise)
What will you receive in return?
- A sociable working rota with no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays
- The opportunity to join a positive upbeat working environment.
- An attractive rate of pay.
- Opportunity to become invovled in a profit share or commision based bonuses.
- Opportunity to express new ideas.
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 to learn more .