Are you a pharmacy technician wishing to transition to an office role? Look no further!
Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time Sales Account Manager in Ashbourne, Co. Meath. Our Client is the market leading parallel importer of pharmaceutical products into Ireland from a network of authorised pharmaceutical wholesalers both domestically and across the EU.
The Sales Account Manager will manage a portfolio of existing Pharmacy Groups, Buying Groups, and Independent Pharmacies, promoting the product range. The role may suit someone that has previous experience as a pharmacy technician.
The role is primarily based in offices in Ashbourne but will involve occasional travel to meet with customers in their Head Offices or individual stores.
Monday to Friday: 9-5:30PM
Salary Range: €40-45K per year – negotiable depending on experience. The salary includes bonus based on quarterly performance review
- Manage a portfolio of existing independent retail pharmacy customers and buying group members & develop new and growing accounts.
- Selling a range of Ethical lines, Cold store lines, Controlled Drugs, High Tech lines, Generic lines and EMPs
- Inbound and outbound sales calls, completing pricing tenders, entering orders, responding to queries, and resolving customer issues where required.
- Using Sage IT System for order inputs, stock availability checks and pricing updates.
- Drive sales growth whilst managing margins at the required levels.
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Gain as much feedback as possible from customers regarding competitor pricing and offers, stock availability and provide feedback on this information to the Sales Manager.
- Running relevant reports to analyze customer purchasing behavior and identify opportunities to drive sales growth.
- Attend and contribute to departmental Sales Meetings to drive business where opportunities are identified.
- Ideally have 2-3 years’ experience in an account management role (ideally in retail pharmacy but not essential) or may suit someone that has previous experience as a pharmacy technician
- Candidate must have excellent working knowledge MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Good Analytical skills – ability to probe and address sales issues and proficient in using sales reports
- Use of SAGE or other stock management systems would be an advantage
- Needs to be able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent telephone manner & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and ambitious to succeed in the role.
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email: email@example.com