Relief Technician – Multiple Locations Available
- Salary: Competitive
- Store: Well Established Pharmacy Chain
- Locations: Dublin North and South, Wexford
The successful candidate will be joining a very supportive team. Experience with Touchstore is an advantage.
The successful candidate should be
Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies or Equivalent is essential.
- Previous experience in Ireland is an advantage
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be able to build a strong working relationship with the Pharmacists and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- Assist in the upkeep of an organised and clean dispensary
What we would like from you
- Experience working in a high-volume dispensing and customer service environment.
- Experience of working with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Experience working with Touchstore and Arc Claim Management Function.
- Knowledge of all community drugs schemes and the HSE PCRS claims process
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Generous staff discounts in-store.
- Employee ICARE Bonus.
- Training & Development.
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 email: email@example.com