Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time permanent Relief Support Pharmacist to work in different shops in Co. Cavan and Co. Meath within a reasonable commuting distance.
Areas: Kingscourt, Carlanstown, Duleek, Mullagh & Moynalty
The role requires to work about 45 hours per week (negotiable), including 2 Saturdays per month. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights. The system used is QicScript and excellent support from very experienced staff is provided in all stores.
Rota’s will be published 2 months in advance.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
Salary and benefits on offer are very competitive.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential