Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, Permanent role,
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Working a 40 hour week, Monday to Friday, with every second Saturday and one Sunday in four.
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team that is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
The position would also suit a newly qualified pharmacist.
- Four day week
- Alternate weekends
- Excellent support staff
- In house training
- PSI fees paid
- Competitive package for the right candidate
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity press “Apply” or forward an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org