Pharmacy Technician – Work from Home (2/3 Month Contract)
Location: Working from home.
Skills: Strong IT skills, motivated to work alone
Salary: Attractive rate of pay
- Minimum of 3 years experince in Irish pharmacy OR a minimum of 1 year experience in Irish pharmacy and 2 years plus experience in an EU based pharmacy
- Ability to commence a new role within a 3 week time frame is essential.
About the company
A didgital company delivering IT services and solutions to over 450 customers in retail across Ireland. We provide web, mobile, IT infrastructure, EPOS and third party systems to our customers with a wide focus on various technologies and delivery models. We have multiple exciting active IT projects at the moment and for the foreseeable future with our growing Irish and international customer base.
Temporary approx, 6-8 weeks with the possibility of an extension
Negotiable, dependent on experience.
The role will involve defining the contra indications and cross sells for over the counter pharmacy products for different countries.
Essential requirements of the role
- Experience in Pharmacy.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, while also being able to define and guide your own work under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel.
- The suitable candidate must have a good command of English both verbally and written to help complete this project and would need to be comfortable working remotely and task orientated. The person will answer directly into a project manager and will be required to send daily progress updates.
- Strong Product knowledge in the following key areas Non-prescription/OTC medicines, vitamins products and Derma/skincare.
Desirable requirements of the role
- Proficiency in languages other than English, however this is not essential
- Comfortable with working with unknown languages and using Google Translate to review product packaging and information in other languages.
- Working as part of the localisation team. Liaising with the content sourcing team in sourcing pharmacy products for our ScreenVend solution for different countries.
- Create a brief of restrictions and legislation there is for selling and advertising the Non-prescription products in pharmacy in different countries.
- Build out of products into suitable categories and recommend placement of products into a shelf hierarchy.
- Add contra indications for each product.
- Prepare complementary product listings for each product.