Pharmaconex is recruiting a for a well established pharmacy chain for the position of Pharmacy Technician in Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
This is a permanent part time role and requires to work 22.5 hours per week. Experience on Touchstore is an advantage.
Previous experience in dispensary is required.
Rate are decided based on experience
- Monthly performance bonus
- Maternity & paternity pay
- Sick pay
- Service related pay increases
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the monthly submissions to payment boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local doctors and other health professionals
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies essential
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential