Pharmacy Technician – South Dublin
The Role: Full time, may consider part time for the right candidate
Rota: No late nights or weekends required (Small bit of flexibilty on Saturday cover if someone is on annual leave)
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in South Dublin, (15 minutes from Dun Laoghaire). This is an established pharmacy at the heart of the community. The owner is passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care, also devoted to strict compliance with Covid19 regulations making for a safe working enviroment.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisitng in the front of shop as required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, may consider part time for the right candidate..
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights, Saturdays will not be required, only on rare occassions to cover annual leave.
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensery experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.