Pharmacy Technician – Portlaoise
The Role: The store is open to both full or part time dependent on your preference,
The Pharmacy: Established Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Portlaoise, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store may consider part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will avail of a sociable rota, attractive rate of pay as well as additional bonuses
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com