Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Pharmacy Technician full-time OR part-time (3/4 days per week) for a well established independent pharmacy in Portlaoise.
No Sundays or late nights are required. The system used is MPS and the salary is negotiable on experience
The successful candidate should be:
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be able to build a strong working relationship with the Pharmacists and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- Assist in the upkeep of an organised and clean dispensary
What we would like from you
- Ideal the candidate will have one years’ experience working in Pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide a professional and caring service to the local community
- Competitive salary
- A supportive, friendly work environment
Click “APPLY NOW” or email your CV to Loredana for consideration – email: email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential