Pharmacy Technician – P/T or F/T – Kilfinane, Co. Limerick
Pharmaconex is recruiting for a Pharmacy Technician in Kilfinane, Co. Limerick. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience as pharmacy technician.
This is a permanent role, and can be either part-time OR full-time:
- Part-time: 24 hours/week – 3 days per week between Monday to Friday 9-6pm (1 hour lunch)
- Full-Time: 40 hours/week – 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 9-6pm (1 hour lunch)
The system used is QicScript.
The salary on offer is excellent and negotiable based on experience.
- Competitive Salary
- A supportive, friendly work environment
- Accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- Assist in the upkeep of an organised and clean dispensary
- Ideal the candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience working in Pharmacy
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide a professional and caring service to the local community
Apply now or send your CV to Loredana for consideration, firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential