Pharmacy Technician/OTC – Co. Sligo.
The Role: Permanent – Pharmacy Technician vacancy
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Sligo Town
Rota: 9 am to 6pm opening, working Monday to Friday and every second Saturday.
The Store: A well respected, Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician/OTC required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in Sligo Town. This is an established pharmacy in the heart of the community.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisting in the front of shop if required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working full time
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.