Pharmacy Technician – Limerick
The Role: Full time, permanent
The Store: Established Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving store based in Limerick, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store is happy to offer part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will receive a sociable rota
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.