Pharmaconex is recruiting a permanent part-time Pharmacy Technician in Killenaule, Co. Tipperary, just 20 minutes away from Thurles, Clonmel and Cashel and 30 minutes away from Kilkenny.
The role requires 2 days per week (3/4 days per week are also an option) 9:30-6PM with 1 hour lunch, and alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6PM are required. The system used is MPS and there is an excellent support team in place.
The ideal candidate has at least 2 years’ experience.
The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
The successful candidate should be
- Be flexible and willing to learn
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Be able to build a strong working relationship with the team members to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- Assist in the upkeep of an organised and clean dispensary
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential