Pharmacy Technician – Galway
The role: Full time/Permanent – will consider part time for the right candidate
Location: 30 mins from Galway City, 35 mins from Ennis
Salary: High negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in county Galway. You will be joining a strong support network who strive to deliver a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- Ideally seeking full time, however will consider part time for the right candidate
- Rota will involve working 9am to 6pm daily
- No late nights, sundays or bank holidays are required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience (this role is open to both qualified and non qualified candidates)
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more