Pharmacy Technician, Full-time – Tipperary Town
Pharmaconex is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician in Tipperary Town. This is a temporary full-time role with the possibility to become permanent.
Working Hours: Monday-Friday 9:30-6pm. No weekends and late night are required. The system used is MPS
The salary on offer is negotiable based on experience.
- Staff discounts
- Flexible hours
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to
- Accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
- Assist in the upkeep of an organised and clean dispensary
- Previous experience working in Pharmacy is required
- Experience on MPS is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- Have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact PharmaConex on 01 4853522 – email Loredana, email@example.com