Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 4
The Role: Full time permanent pharmacy technician required, our client is open to considering part time for the rigth candidate
Location: Dublin 4
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Dublin 4, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store may consider part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will avail of a sociable rota, attractive rate of pay as well as additional bonuses
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 087340712 or email@example.com