Pharmacy Technician- Dublin 4
The Store: Established, Closed Dispensing Hub
Rota: Will consider full or part time candidates
The successful candidate should;
- have outstanding customer service skills
- be flexible and willing to learn
- have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- be able to build a strong working relationship with the Pharmacists and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Manage assigned residential care homes/hospital wards.
- Establish and maintain relationships with nurses, care workers and GP’s.
- Responsible for all daily orders for assigned accounts, they must be processed in a timely manner, ready for the pharmacist check.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ensure all monthly orders are returned to the pharmacy and processed before the weekly deadline.
- Follow up any queries with GP’s and Care home nurses
- Have a good knowledge of and follow company SOP’s.
- Seeking to increase customer satisfaction at all times.
- Work as part of a team, supporting all team members.
What we would like from you
- this role is open to both qualified and non qualified candidates however previous pharmacy experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
What we promise you
- Competitive salary
- Attractive rota
- Staff discounts
- A supportive, friendly work environment
- KPI based & retention bonuses
- Excellent support, you will be working with a pharmacist and fellow technician at all times
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more