Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 4
Independent boutique community pharmacy in Dublin 4 is seeking a PART TIME PHARMACY TECHNICIAN for 3 days/week to join our team.
The Pharmacy Technician is an important member of our team who supports the pharmacist by dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice while working in a positive environment and always providing the best care to our customers.
The successful candidate should;
- have outstanding customer service skills
- be flexible and willing to learn
- have an enthusiastic and positive attitude to work
- have the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- be able to build a strong working relationship with the Pharmacists and all team members in the pharmacy to ensure seamless delivery of service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Accurately and efficiently prepare and dispense medicinal products under the supervision of the Pharmacist
- Managing stocks and ordering medicines as determined by dispensary needs
- Preparation and managing of blister packs
- Preparing, processing and tracking PCRS claims/payments
- Reporting to and supporting the Pharmacist in the running of the dispensary
- Providing excellent customer service based on product knowledge
What we would like from you
- Previous experience in Irish community pharmacy is required.
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course/ Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and the capability of working on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide a professional and caring service to the local community
What we promise you
- Competitive salary
- No late nights, no Sundays, no Bank Holidays
- Staff discounts
- A supportive, friendly work environment
To learn more contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com