Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 22
Hours: Full time (may consider part time for the right applicant) no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving community focused pharmacy based in Dublin 22.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing medication accurately
- Addressing queries both face to face and over the phone
- Stock monitoring and ordering
- Assisting with relevant paper work
What are we looking for?
- Previous pharmacy experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A passion for community pharmacy
What will you receive in return?:
- Sociable working hours predominantly consisting of working 9am to 5.45pm with minimal Saturday cover, there is no late nights, sundays or bank holidays.
- The opportunity to join a fun and upbeat working environment.
- An attractive rate of pay.
- Paid holidays.
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.