Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 14
Hours: Full time, no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
Pharmacy technician required to join an independent community focused pharmacy based in Dublin 14.
This is an established store with a loyal customer base.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing medication accurately
- Addressing queries both face to face and over the phone
- Stock monitoring and ordering
- Assisting with relevant paper work
What are we looking for?
- Previous pharmacy experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A passion for community pharmacy
What will you receive in return?:
- Sociable working hours predominantly consisting of working 9am to 6pm or 10am to 7pm with every second Saturday, there is no late nights, sundays or bank holidays.
- The opportunity to join a fun and upbeat working environment.
- An attractive rate of pay.
- Paid holidays.
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.