Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 14
The Role: Full time, may consider part time for the rigth candidate
Location: Dublin 14
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving store based in Dublin 14, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store may consider part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will receive a sociable rota
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org