Pharmacy Technician – Cork (Part Time)
The Role: Part time, established independent pharmacy (Will consider full time for the rigth candidate)
Location: Co. Cork
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving store based in County Cork, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 3, 4 or 5 days weekly dependent on your preference
- The successful candidate will receive a sociable rota
- This is a 9am to 6pm opening store with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com