Pharmacy Technician – Co. Wicklow
The Role: Full or part time – Can offer 3 to 5 days a week dependant on you preference
Rota: 9am to 6pm role, no late nights or Sundays required
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in county Wicklow. This is an established pharmacy at the heart of the community. The owner is passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care, also devoted to strict compliance with Covid19 regulations making for a safe working enviroment.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisitng in the front of shop as required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 3 to 5 days weekly
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensery experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.