Pharmacy Technician – Co. Offaly
The Role: Contract position consisting of 1 to 6 months, the successful candidate will be joining this thriving community pharmacy to replace a pharmacy technician currently on long term sick leave. You will be offered a minimum contract of 1 month however this is likely to be extended.
Rota: Will consist of a 3, 4 or 5 day week depending on your preference 9am to 6pm role, no late nights or Sundays required
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in county Offaly. This is an established pharmacy at the heart of the community.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisitng in the front of shop as required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 3 to 5 days weekly
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensery experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.