Pharmacy Technician – Co. Mayo
The Role: Full time permanent, may consider part time for the right applicant
Salary: Highly negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in county Mayo, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a thriving store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- Ideally seeking full time, however may consider part time for the right applicant
- 9am to 6pm opening store with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more