Pharmacy Technician – Co. Limerick
Hours:Part time , ideally 22 hour weekly can be flexible for the right candidate
Location: North East Limerick, accessible from neighbouring counties of Tipperary and Clare, approx 20 minutes from Limerick City
- Working along side the team ensuring a high standard of patient care is delivered always
- Gathering medication
- Stock checking, ordering etc.
- Addressing customer queries face to face and over the phone
- Other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- Systems and process driven
- Good with people- face to face and on the phone.
- Detail oriented, accurate and strives for excellence
- A pleasant demeaner
- Previous dispensary experience (this role is open to both qualified and non-qualified candidates)
What will you receive in return?:
- Attractive rota with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- Very minimal Saturday cover with the option to complete a maximum 1 in 6 Saturdays or 1 in 3 Saturdays dependent on your preference
- Generous rate of pay
- Upbeat work place
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org