Pharmacy Technician – Co. Limerick
The Role: Full time permanent pharmacy technician required, our client may consider part time for the right candidate
Location: Co. Limerick
Salary: Highly negotiable, dependent on experience
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving store based in Co. Limerick the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network dedicated to delivering exceptional patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store may consider part time for the right candidate
- There is no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate however previous dispensary experience is essential
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 087340712 or email@example.com