Pharmacy Technician – Co. Kerry (6 Month Contract)
The Role: Full time, will consider part time for the right applicant
Location: Co. Kerry
Salary: Highly negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in county Kerry, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a thriving store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- 6 Month Contract position
- The position will consist of working approx 5 days weekly
- Working 9am to 6pm daily
- There will be no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more