Pharmacy Technician – Co. Cork – Part Time
The Role: Part time pharmacy technician vacancy consisting of approx. 2 to 3 days weekly
Location: Based in south east, Cork
Rota: 9 am to 6pm opening with no weekends required
The Store: A well respected, Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in south east Cork. This is an established pharmacy at the heart of the community.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisting in the front of shop as required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 2 to 3 days weekly
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.