Pharmacy Technician – Co. Carlow
The role: Full time/Permanent – will consider part time for the right candidate
Location: Co. Carlow
Salary: Highly negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Co Carlow. You will be joining a strong support network who strive to deliver a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- Ideally seeking full time, however will consider part time for the right candidate
- No late nights, sundays or bank holidays are required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more