Pharmacy Technician-Blackrock, Co. Dublin
The role: Permanent will consider full or part time
Location: Backrock, Dublin
Salary: Highly negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Blackrock, Co, Dublin. You will be joining a strong support network who strive to deliver a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- NO WEEKENDS OR LATE NIGHTS REQUIRED
- Flexible regarding working hours, candidates can complete 9am to 5.30pm OR 8.30am to 6.30pm shifts
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more