Pharmacy Technciain – Dublin 5
Busy community pharmacy based in Coolock, Dublin 5. The pharmacy team is committed to delivering excellent professional service to the community we serve. We are looking for an experienced pharmacy technician to join the store.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing of prescriptions
- Preparing MDS trays for patients.
- Stock control
- Working as part of the pharmacy team with day to day tasks
- Assisting with month end claims
- Assisting in Front of Shop including OTC sales
- Working with the pharmacist to advise customers on flu vaccinations and other services that we provide
- Pharmacy Technician – 2 years
- OTC and pharmacy shop sales – 2 years
We want the person to join our team to be positive, outgoing, friendly, patient. Someone who sees themselves to be helpful and supportive as part of our team and also with our customers.
The pharmacy is open Monday to Saturday with no late nights or Bank Holiday work.
Staff discount is available.
We are also close to a number of bus routes 27B and 17A. Local parking is available.
What to do now?:
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more