Pharmacy Store Manager – Co. Kildare
The Role: Full time pharmacy manager required to join a thriving pharmacy in County Kildare
Rota: 9 am to 6pm opening with no late nights
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy manager required to join a thriving pharmacy, well respected in the community in County Kildare.
Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the day to day running of the store
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to
- Working closely with head office and area managers
- Merchandising, stock rotation, promotion etc
- Staff management
- As well as other day to day requirments
- Permanent position
- The store opens 9am to 6p daily
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy experience
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.