Pharmacy OTC – South County Limerick
The Role: Full time, permanent (may consider part time for the right candidate)
Rota: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, NO weekends or late nights required
The Store: Established Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy OTC required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in county Limerick. Customer care and the community play a vital role in the day to day running of the pharmacy.
Duties will include:
- Greeting customers
- Addressing customer queries over the phone and face to face enuring customer satisfaction
- Assisting in the dispensary (training will be provided)
- Stock taking, rotation, date checking etc.
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store is happy to offer part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will not be required to work weekends or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy experience is essential either in front of shop or dispensary
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.