Pharmacy Health Services & Regulation Coordinator
The key objectives of the role are:
- Act as health services & regulation coordinator for one of Ireland’s largest retail pharmacy chains
- Contribute to the development and delivery of health promotion campaigns and clinical health services accross a large number of pharmacies
- Support the Superintendent Pharmacist with all administrative and technical matters relating to their role.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Health Promotion & Health Services
- Lead the development and implementation of health services campaigns
- Create weekly and monthly communications for pharmacy teams on health services performance and health promotion campaigns
- Monitor and report on health services performance
- Develop annual health promotion calendar
- Oversee management of health services equipment and consumables
- Create health related content for pharmacy websites
- Scope and research new potential health services that support expanded role of pharmacy within the wider health system
- Regulation Administration
- Update all annual registrations for a large number of pharmacies
- Using existing tools to analyse and communicate monthly progress on strategic objectives
- Assist superintendent pharmacist with administrative support including regulatory updates and policy development where required.
- Managing invoicing for dispensary subscriptions.
- Any other duties as required.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Retail pharmacy experience desirable, but not essential.
- Experience of running health promotion campaigns or similar
- Interest in the expanded role of pharmacy within the wider health system
- Strong IT skills essential, including competence in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills (including written communication) and ability to produce accurate, engaging communications
- Strong influencing skills and ability to motivate others to deliver on targets.
- Highly organised and flexible, with a proven ability to multi-task and prioritise successfully in a busy environment.
- Discretion in managing relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Business acumen and excellent problem solving ability, with an ability to overcome obstacles and implement solutions.
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative as well as being a strong participant within a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships with pharmacists and pharmacy teams and other stakeholders (e.g. finance team, IPU, regulatory bodies).
- Flexibility (weekend work may be required on occasion).