Pharmaconex is recruiting an experienced Pharmacy Technician in Limerick City. The ideal candidate has at least 3-5 years of experience.
The store: an independent, locally owned and managed pharmacy, with a strong emphasis on dispensary and clinical work.
The role is very flexible and can be either full-time or part-time. Minimum requirements are 3 days a week (part-time) up to 5 days and 1 Saturday per month. No Sundays, Bank holidays or late nights past 6PM are required. The system used is MPS.
Salary range: very competitive and negotiable DOE
Benefit package: bonus, pension, store discount, cost price meds for employee and immediate family members
Store Opening Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9-6PM
- Saturday: 9-5PM
- Sunday and Bank Holiday closed
- Advise customers on their medication
- Assist in the dispensary
- Manage dispensary stock
- Selling products based on good product knowledge
- Deal with customer medication queries
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- Experience in Irish retail pharmacy would be beneficial
- Good knowledge of pharmacy products
- Diligent individual
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana, email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential