E-commerce Commercial Lead
Our e-commerce Commercial Lead is responsible for achieving our Sales forecast, and to approach this in a positive, systematic, analytical and proactive manner. You will manage our website traffic, and attract new traffic; via different channels, using Marketing tools, & liaising with 3rd party vendors to ensure delivery of agreed targets and KPI’s. Monitor conversion and help us plan and deliver strategic growth from 4 to 5%.
Reporting directly to the Digital Manager, you are a team player, working alongside our online, commercial and marketing teams to ensure our offering is the right one for our customer. Taking huge pride in what you do, your role will involve owning the online trading calendar for assigned categories, aligning to business trade/customer plans and ensuring campaigns are delivered to budget, time and cost, and anything else that may improve or have a positive effect on our Website and its performance.
Detailed Role and responsibilities
- Ensure online trading opportunities are maximised and risks are mitigated against ongoing.
- Ensure high levels of competitive alertness for categories and customer experience enhancements; regular monitoring and developing any action planning.
- Evidence based decision making, using digital tools and insights to exceed digital budget.
- Short- and long-term sales forecasting to ensure we have offers and stock to achieve weekly, monthly, and annual targets.
- Liaise with the Marketing Manager to ensure we are aligned on the Brand and promotional campaigns
- Ensure the website is refreshed in terms of offers, product banners and messaging
- Lead relationships with external stakeholders
- Reporting and data analysis
- Supplier funding
- 3rd level qualification
- 3+ years’ Experience in a website
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in excel word and powerpoint
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more