Pharmacy Supervisor – Dublin 7
The role: Full time/Permanent
Salary: High negotiable
Hours: No late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
Assistant Pharmacy Manager/experienced OTC required to join a thriving independent store based in Dublin 7. You will be joining a strong support network who strive to deliver a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Day to day responsibilites of the front of shop
- Merchandising, executing promotions, keeping up with new trends and adjusting to seasonal products
- Taking responsibilities for staff training
- Delivering a high standard of patient care encouraging customer loyalty
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Dealing with cash and card transactions, balancing tills as required
- Take key holder responsibilities
- Monitor and make recommendations on the public’s attitude and perception of the pharmacy and to analyse and advise the company on a wide range of issues affecting its operation, marketing, promotion, PR and retail business
- As well as other duties as required
- Permanent position
- Full time hours
- Rota will involve working 9am to 6pm daily
- No late nights, sundays or bank holidays are required
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Strong over the counter knowledge
- This role is suited to candidates with or without previous managerial experience, however strong leadership skills are essential
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more