Pharmaconex is recruiting a permanent part-time Support Pharmacist in Killenaule, Co. Tipperary, just 20 minutes away from Thurles, Clonmel and Cashel and 30 minutes away from Kilkenny.
The role requires 2 days per week (17 hours per week) and alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required. The system used is MPS and there is an excellent support team in place.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and at least 1+ years of experience post registration is required.
The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- At least 1 year of experience after registration
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential