Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
in Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
This is a permanent full-time role, 4 days per week, flexible to 3 days. Alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, late nights or Bank holidays are required.
The system used in MPS
Salary negotiable based on candidates’ experience.
What are we looking for?
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers, and the general community
- Dispensing prescriptions efficiently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paperwork is accurate and up to date and all SOP's are adhered to
- Work with the owners to ensure the store is performing
- Other day to day duties
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
or email your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential