Pharmaconex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a well established pharmacy chain in Clonmel, Co. Tipperary This is a permanent role and will require someone who can work 45 hours per week.
Experience on Touchstore is an advantage
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other healthcare professionals
- Actively support the accurate submissions of the monthly claims to HSE Primary Care Reimbursement Services (PCRS)
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience with Touchstore is an advantage
- Ability to deal with high volume of dispensing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential