Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time experienced Supervising Pharmacist
for a well-established family-owned Pharmacy in Mallow, Co. Cork.
Mallow is a growing and progressive town within easy reach of Cork city and the whole North Cork region. Whether you live in Mallow or elsewhere, it is easily commutable with an excellent road and rail transport network in place. If you are relocating from elsewhere, Mallow has very affordable property prices and everything you need to get started in life and settle down.
This role is permanent and full time with an alternate Saturday rota
. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights required. 9.30am start daily. The dispensing system
used is MPS.
The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on experience.
Store Opening Hours;
Monday to Saturday: 9:30-6PM
- BSc (Pharm) / MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification experience
- To manage and operate the pharmacy in line with all PSI, legal and ethical rules and regulations
- To provide a safe, caring and efficient pharmacy service to all patients and customers within the local community
- To effectively interact with other Health professionals and to lead the pharmacy team in a way that delivers the best possible pharmacy service on a daily basis
- Excellent English and interpersonal skills required
or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential