Pharmaconex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a busy and well organised pharmacy in Dooradoyle with excellent support staff.
The role is a 4-day week (approx. 39 hours) including alternate Saturdays. Four day weekend off every two weeks. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 7pm (6pm on a Saturday)
No Nursing Home contracts.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) and at least 3 years post registration experience is required.
Salary is negotiable DOE and will be discussed during the interview.
- Staff discount
- Quarterly bonus
- PSI fees paid
- Free parking
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI & have 3 years post qualification experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Comfortable in ordering and managing medicines
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org