Pharmaconex is recruiting a full-time Supervising Pharmacist for a busy but very well organised store in Cappamore, Co. Limerick, just 20-minute drive from most locations in Limerick city.
The role requires 4/5 days per week and alternate Saturdays. Sundays, Bank Holidays and late night past 6PM are not required. There is an excellent pharmacy tech support.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) is required.
Salary is negotiable DOE and will be discussed during the interview.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com