Supervising Pharmacist – County Kerry (No weekends)
Rota: Full time, Permanent, will consider a 4 day week
The store: Well established community pharmacy
The successful applicant will be joining an exceptional working enviroment with an established team.
- You will be responsible for dispensing medication accurately and efficently
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with customers
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to
- Completing and ensuring paper work is up to date
- Assist in maintaining a tidy and organised dispensary
- As well as other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Good IT & communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An ability to use discretion and empathy when dealing with customer and patient queries
- This vacancy requires a valid PSI registration and eligability to supervise, or will have within the next 3 months
What will you receive in return?
- A sociable working rota consisting of 4 or 5 days weekly
- The opportunity to join a supportive team consisting of a support pharmacist, pharmacy manager and technicians
- No weekends or late nights, rota consists of 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Staff discount
- And much more