05 Jan New Year – New You? How can we help?
A new year often inspires a self-audit of our current position. This self-reflection mixed with the desire for a fresh start can result in a longing to change one or more components of our lives.
So how can PharmaConex help with some of those potential changes you may have in mind?
NEW ROLE – PHARMACONEX OFFER A ROBUST PHARMACY RECRUITMENT SERVICE
People decide to pursue new roles for a number of reasons. Perhaps they feel they have learned all they can in the current position; maybe the location or other commitments no longer suit. Whatever the reason PharmaConex can support you with our robust recruitment service.
Our specialist recruiters work closely with Clients and Candidates to ensure a holistic service is provided and candidates are placed in suitable positions.
MOVING TO IRELAND? – WE CAN SUPPORT YOU WITH THE TRANSITION FROM YOUR COUNTRY TO OURS
Feel like a complete change of scene? If you are thinking of moving to Ireland and working in the Irish Community Pharmacy sector we can support you along the way.
We work closely with you to establish your suitability and arrange free training to ensure you are ready to work as a Pharmacist in Ireland.
So how does it work?
- Contact PharmaConex and make an appointment to meet our Training Manager, Barbara Kelly
- Barbara will go through all training options available to you
- You will be scheduled for one-to-one dispensary systems and practice guidance training with our Company Trainer
- Job Shadowing can be arranged in conjunction with our Clients
- Barbara will guide you to the training process and work with you until you are fully ready to work as a pharmacist
CONSIDERING WORKING AS A LOCUM? – WE SUPPLY LOCUMS TO THE MAJOR PHARMACY GROUPS AS WELL AS INDEPENDENTS ACROSS IRELAND
Thinking of working as a Locum for a while due to change in circumstances? Maybe your personal circumstances have changed and you require more flexibility or perhaps you have returned to further education? Whatever the reason we can help.
Simply get in touch with us to discuss your requirements.
Maybe your goal this year is to focus on self-development. This can affect both your personal and professional practice as a Pharmacist.
Given that Pharmacists have a legal obligation to complete a certain amount of CPD (continuing professional development), PharmaConex have vowed to empower their Locums and Candidates by providing on-going training.
- Free Training; once registered with us, you can avail of FREE training all year round and benefit from a host of topics including Dispensing Systems Training
- Fulfil your legal CPD obligation with Clinical CPD Topics and CPD Webinars
- New to Ireland? Avail of a free one-to-one session with our company trainer who can take you through the key areas you need to progress into Irish Community Pharmacy with confidence
- Want to practice a particular Dispensing System? Simply call our office on 01 485 3522
Available training dates can be found on the Training & Events Section of our website. Simply click on the relevant links to register.
More topics and sessions coming soon!
Whatever changes you aim to make in 2017 let us help you along the way.
Call us for a confidential chat at;
Dublin Office – 01 485 3522 / Shannon Office – 061 5302 02