09 Apr Covid-19 Vaccinations, what you need to know
Covid-19 Vaccinations, what you need to know
With Covid-19 vaccinations being ramped up across Ireland, it is difficult to keep up with latest revelations.
Pamela Logan, Director of Pharmacy Services at the IPU has recently introduced her fifth article to the series titled “Covid-19 Vaccinations, what we know so far”. Pamela addresses the “effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccines, i.e. how well the vaccine performs in the real world” as well as the four Covid-19 vaccinations currently in use. In the article we learn of four upcoming vaccines, how they will be administered as well as potential side effects.
View “Covid-19 Vaccinations, what we know so far, Part 5” through the link below.
If you are already invested in the Covid-19 vaccination process, “Covid-19 Vaccine Bulletin” released weekly by the HSE will keep you up to date with clinical procedures, product changes as well as vaccine administration advice.
View “Covid-19 Vaccine Bulletin 13” through the link below.
If you are interested in becoming involved in the administration of Covid19 vaccinations within community pharmacy and have not yet expressed your interest, we would like to speak to you. Email your details to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Why should I get involved?
- Upskill, fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills as a community pharmacist.
- Flexibility, with contracts on offer nationwide ranging from 2 to 5 day weeks, dependent on your preference.
- Stability, contracts can range up to 6 months in duration, these lengths can be altered to suite individual needs.
- The option to continue working part time or locumming.
- Renumeration highly attractive rates of pay on offer.
What do I need to know?
- You will be based in small vaccination hubs with in community pharmacies themselves.
- Your responsibility will be to vaccinate members of the public safely and within HSE guidelines.
- Each vaccinator will be assigned a Co Ordinator within PharmaConex that will work closely with you.
What is required to administer the Covid19 vaccinations?
Visit covid19 vaccine specific FAQ’s through the link below. Addressing what is required, where to register, governing etc.
How to express my interest in getting involved?
We look forward to working with you!
The PharmaConex Team