Support Pharmacist –Co. Roscommon
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time or part time, dependent on candidates preference
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Support Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in county Roscommon.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adheared to
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary packa
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- Staff bonus
- Sociable working hours with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Whar to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or firstname.lastname@example.org