Pharmaconex is recruiting 2 Support Pharmacists for a new opening (opening date approx. October/ November 2023) in Carlow Town.
The role is highly flexible and can be either full-time or part-time. This is a new opening, and the hiring managers are open to consider and accommodate candidates’ requirements. Weekends and Bank Holidays may be required on rotation. The system used is MPS.
Pre-registration, newly qualified and experienced pharmacist are welcome to apply.
Salary is negotiable DOE and will be discussed during the interview along with the benefits package.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- To effectively manage and engage with the pharmacy team
- To tutor and oversee the development of pharmacy students that may be engaged by the pharmacy
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential